21 March 2011

Feedback on Draft Edit

I have received some feedback on my draft edit which was useful and will help me to improve it. Feedback included: The music is too dramatic for the first part of the film Some shots, particularly during the kitchen scene, go on for too long The indoor footage is slightly dark The title sounds too horror-like The doorbell sound needs to be more clearly audible Chris/John's costume is too incongruous Improvements I plan to make: Re-shoot hallway scene and clear clutter so the mise-en-scene looks tidier Re-shoot kitchen scene from different angles so I can cut between shots Increase the sound of the doorbell or use a sound effect Change the music somehow I am not going to change the title or Chris/John's costume as I do not think that the title sounds like a horror and the costume is meant to be incongruous so that the audience does not immediately think that John is a murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment