16 February 2011

Planning - Filming Schedule

I am planning to film on the 23rd February. I have chosen this date as it is when both the actors are free. I am hoping it will not rain on this date as the exterior scenes require it to be not raining and I do not want to damage the camera. If it does rain on this date, then the 28th February is another possible date.

Filming Date: 23rd February 1.00 - 4.00
Actors Required: Chris Gray, Martin Smith
Amount to be filmed: All
Equipment Needed: Knife, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Glass, Orange juice

I am planning to shoot the film in the chronological order of the storyboard. However, I will adapt this to the weather, as if it is not raining initially, I will shoot the exterior shots in order to get them done in non-rainy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment