18 February 2011

Planning - Props

I am not giong to use many props, but the ones I will use are:

Knife - This is probably the most important prop, as it is the murder weapon. It will only be revealed at the end, when Guy/Martin opens the door. This means that John/Chris does not have to carry the knife whilst walking down the street as this could cause problems. I will use one of my kitchen knives for the knife. Of course, we will all need to be extremely careful when handling it to avoid injuries.

Toothbrush - The toothbrush is only shown briefly, in the shot when John/Chris brushes his teeth. For this, hopefully Chris will be able to bring his own toothbrush. Therefore it will be more hygienic. If this is not possible, I will purchase a cheap disposable toothbrush.

Glass of orange juice/water - This is needed when John has a drink before leaving the house. For this, I will use one of the glasses in my house and orange juice/water from my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment