18 February 2011

Planning - Location

The primary location will be my house. This is a suitable location as the setting is meant to be an ordinary house. I am going to use my house for both John's house and Guy's house as it is the only house available to me on that day. This is a minor problem, but there are two possible solutions. I could make sure that when John/Chris leaves the house, I use a close-up or mid-shot so that the exterior of the house is not clearly visible. The other solution is that I use the back door of my house as the door which John/Chris leaves by. This would require a couple of extra shots of John/Chris walking down the alley at the side of my house in order to maintain continuity. This decision will likely come down to the day of the shoot, where I will try each solution and see which one works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment